[PRODUCT UPDATE] MERGE FUNCTION, HIDDEN FIELDS IN APP
We’re pleased to announce new features/changes on Studio (staging) published in this week. Following are the details about these features:
- Demo sheet will be present in every channel “UsersDummy”.
- Hidden fields data can be submitted in sheets.
- MERGE function introduced. MERGE will join two or more than two array list mentioned in the function. It has the following format.
- Only 100 rows were visible in users table on refresh (on prod)
- Default option not working on change of reference controls
- Default not working with bracket
- ISNOTEMPTY, ISEMPTY issue fixed.
- On form submit, formulas run again to show on fields
- Sheet lookup ordering issue when LOOKUP() does not mention column to be sorted
- App Icon Randomization and next set to choose from
- When an address is marked as read-only and default country is selected in its property, it shows selected country name but Indian flag is displayed in preview and container.
- Check-box: Required option is not working. Data is getting submitted even if no option is selected
- When we enter time in formula box it gives error message-‘Invalid date’ in preview and container. In this case, if we try to change time, hour selection is not possible.
- Dropdown : Default selected value is not shown as selected in container and preview.
- Suggestion list does not close when clicked anywhere on the modal.
- Import from Sheet – the Same sheet can be used to import on multiple screens in the same microapp.
- Import from Sheet – Publishing app after import from sheet used to change the sheet column id – fixed
For the curious souls, here is a signup for early access to DronaHQ Low code platform . Please reach out to me if you would like to know anything specific on Low code/ No Code capability.
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] Range Date and Time picker New feature
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] NEW CONTROL, CLUB LIST AND ADD TO CALENDER
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] Workflow Status App & Multi Image…
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] BIND DATA FROM APP,KEYBOARD…
- DronaHQ Founders Divyesh and Jinen on how they grew…
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] Custom functions supported in…