By using our Platform or providing personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) to us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as described in this Policy. If you do not consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as described in this Policy, do not use our Platform.
Data We Collect
- Your user name, email address, and avatar when registering for an account
- Your device push token when you authorize us to send you push notifications.
- In the event of a crash in our mobile applications, anonymous crash data is automatically sent to Twitter, Inc & Functional Software, Inc. This data is used for the purposes of analysis and to improve the DronaHQ service for our customers.
- Through the use of our mobile applications, the Company automatically receives and records usage information and stores this information on servers operated by Twitter Inc. This data includes the model of any mobile device used to access the service, the version number of the software on your mobile device, and your devices unique identifier (if applicable). This data is only used in the aggregate.
The Platform and Client Applications
How we use collected information
We use the information we collect to provide you with efficient access to our service. We also use this information to test and develop new functionality, diagnose and fix technology problems and generally tailor the experience for you.
Whenever we collect Personal Information on our Platform, we will:
- not disclose, transfer, sell or otherwise provide your Personal Information to any third party unless required by law or as expressly stated herein;
- collect and use your Personal Information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the Personal Information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your Personal Information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your Personal Information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented; and not use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”.
We may use Personal Information:
- to create your account and provide the Services you request;
- to access the third party services you specifically request access to;
- to provide improved administration of our Platform and Services;
- to send you administrative e-mail notifications and other Services related communications;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes;
- to share anonymized and/or aggregated performance statistics with third parties, for example potential investors or for marketing purposes; and
- to market our products and services (and those of third parties) to you that we believe may be of interest, both on and off the Platform.
Control and Retention of Personal Information
Use of Anonymous Information
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding any information that makes the information personally identifiable to the data subject. We use this Anonymous Information to so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Platform performance. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties at our sole discretion.
We will not provide any of your information to any third parties without your specific consent. We may share anonymous, aggregate analytics data with third parties. We may also share your information under the following circumstances:
You choose to share your information
Our service providers
We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Platform; conduct quality assurance testing; facilitate creation of accounts; process any payments; provide technical support; and/or provide other services. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us.
We will not sell Personal Information collected from our Internet sites to mailing list brokers. We may, however, share your Personal Information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the Personal Information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your Personal Information as strictly confidential.
In some cases, we may share your Personal Information with third parties who partner with us to provide products and services to our customers. When we do so, we will require our business partners to use the Personal Information we share with them in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you subsequently consented) and only as permitted under this Policy and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Your Personal Information will generally be stored in our or our servers (which are hosted by a third party service provider) located in the United States. To the extent required by law, if your Personal Information will be transferred outside of this country, an appropriate notice will be provided. We maintain safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your Personal Information. However, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security unless we have acted in a grossly negligent manner.
Controlling access to your information
You may always direct us not to share your information with third parties or not to send you newsletters, e-mails or other communications by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
Your Rights and Choices
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by requesting such deletion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may exercise your right to withdraw your consent to the Service at any time. The withdrawal of consent will require deactivation of your account. To withdraw consent and deactivate your account, please contact support at email@example.com. If you wish to exercise your right to data portability or right to erasure, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for up to 12 months. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
DronaHQ may contain links to other sites or services that we don’t own or operate. We don’t recommend and aren’t responsible for these sites or their privacy policies and practices. Be aware that these other services may set their own cookies, independently collect data or solicit personal information. You should assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims to be part of DronaHQ.
Data Storage and Transfers
A-309 Crystal Plaza
New Link Road, Andheri (W)
Mumbai 400053, India
Notice to California Residents
Last Revised: May 25, 2018