[PRODUCT UPDATE]: SUGGESTIONS & VALIDATE FORMULAS, PASTE INTO SHEETS FROM EXTERNAL SOURCES
We’re pleased to announce that we have published couple of new features/changes on Studio (staging) in the last week. Following are the details about these features:
- Suggestions (for formulas & Sheet_name.column_name) are now available in formula box
- Suggestions will be shown even if you type in lowercase
- Automatic bracket closing on the function selected from the suggestion list
- Help link available in the bottom of studio page
- Single button for saving and validate formulas
- Control type is available in control’s property i.e. we can see what kind of control is it
- Data Tab will not be available (we can put static data directly in the formula to populate values e.g. for list type control like radio/checkbox use [‘value1’, ‘value2’] in formula box of that control. For single type control e.g. Text box use single quote ‘string’ or number 2 as default data)
- Undo-Redo. You can now undo/redo changes in the User’s sheet until you click Save button (only for columns which are editable)
- Hide columns
- Split View Columns
- Paste in sheets from external sources like excel, notepad, word, etc.
- User Lookup in Users has been changed from dropdown selection to a sheet lookup selection
- Control – Sheet Column mapping wizard UI issue fixed
- LOOKUP issue fixed
- Add option in multi-select and single select, when there were no options initially (previously options were not getting added)
- Paste into a multi-select column (previously options were not getting added)
- In Sheets, last row data was not getting pasted in IOS
- unique_id of a row visible right after save (previously unique_id was visible after scroll only)
- Other bug fixes
For the curious souls, here is a signup for early access to DronaHQ Low code platform. Please reach out to us if you would like to know anything specific on Low code/ No Code capability.
Sign Up Now!
and share this blog item