[PRODUCT UPDATE] DEFAULT VALUES IN FIELDS, SAME VALUES IN MULTIPLE CELLS IN SHEETS
It’s time to enhance your apps in Studio with the following new features & fixes released during this week.
- Default Values can be put up using formulas in formula box in list type controls like checkbox, dropdown, radio, etc.
- ISEMPTY(), ISNOTEMPTY() have been introduced in formula.
ISEMPTY(LOOKUP([Product.name])) will return true if the result set is blank
ISNOTEMPTY(LOOKUP([Product.name])) will return true if the result set has some data
- Paste same value in range of cell selections
- Delete multi selected rows
- LOOKUP issue fixed for single column in Sheet Lookup Control
- Number cell gets updated with NaN gets when edited
- Pasting single column from Excel to sheet in iOS pastes data in single cell only
- Creating two consecutive drop-down columns, options of first drop-down overridden by options of second drop-down
- Workflow flowchart – wrong task type display issue fixed
- The task name is incorrectly mentioned as “Update_master’ instead of Update.
- Assignment sequence issue fixed
- Update Sheet task – fields missing issue fixed
- Suggestions added wherever required
- Missing keywords added
- Date time format in keywords fixed
- Hover effect added for delete task button
- Confirmation popup added for delete task action
- Status App – Unix timestamp fixed
- Status App – keyword date time format fixed
- Status App – time zone added in format for date and time
- Status App – task due time alignment fixed
- Status App – UI beautification for files, links and selection controls
- Status App – ordering of components in composite control fixed
- Status App – address control vertical alignment fixed
- Status App – online offline screen added
For the curious souls, here is a signup for early access to DronaHQ Low code platform . Please reach out to me if you would like to know anything specific on Low code/ No Code capability.
Sign Up Now!
and share this blog item