[PRODUCT UPDATE] Visibility Rules for Section Repeat, Setting formats on Sheets
We’re pleased to announce new features/changes on Studio (staging) published in this week. Following are the details about these features:
- Hide/Show Rules can now be applied on controls inside section repeat. This means you can show/hide a control within section repeat based on some conditions of controls within section repeat itself. You can also apply rules on controls outside section repeat based on the values of section repeat control (here, when all the values of the control within the section repeat matches the condition, then rule will be applied on control outside section repeat).
- Sheets : You can now set Number and Decimal formatting to : Accounting, Currency, Normal on Number/Decimal columns.
- Sheets : Show Formula/Options on mouse hover on F/O icon beside Column name
- Sheets : No Internet Connection alert will appear when internet connection is not available.
- Sheets : Now you can filter records & colour records using Date/Time value.
- Workflow button not clickable if control dropped inside section repeat and deleted.
- change for directly showing columns from sheets in Workflow Permissions Modal .
- Sheets: Copy-paste Date Picker/Time Picker cell value in any Date Picker/Time Picker column does not work when the source column format is different from the destination column format.
- Sheets: Cell gets focused out whenever cell value is updated.
- Sheets: Formula column updated values appear only when cell is clicked; UI rendering issue
- Sheets: 0 is not visible in Formula column.
- Sheets: Row colour blinks when cell value gets updated
- Sheets: UI rendering and Sheet performances optimization.
- Sheets: When data is being fetched from same sheet in formula column via lookup it gives wrong output.
- Sheets: LOOKUP fails when table name contains “users” in it
For the curious souls, here is a signup for early access to DronaHQ Low code platform . Please reach out to me if you would like to know anything specific on Low code/ No Code capability.