What is GDPR?
GDPR is a set of data protection and privacy requirements by the EU that may apply to your app if you have users in the European Economic Area.
Is DronaHQ GDPR Compliant?
However, as the app maker, you have additional obligations you need to fulfill.
What’s my role under GDPR?
Under GDPR, you, the app maker are considered the Data Controller, and DronaHQ is considered a Data Processor, and services used by DronaHQ such as AWS are considered sub-processors.
What do I need to do as a Data Controller?
As a Data Controller you have a number of obligations under GDPR, including…
- Asking for your users’ consent to process their data before they use your app.
- You can fulfill this obligation by building a required consent checkbox into your signup form.
- Fulfilling your users’ request to share, delete, export, or change the data you hold about them.
- You can fulfill these requests using the Users tab in the DronaHQ editor.
- You can additionally provide GDPR app to your end user to request or update their details
- Ensuring that your Data Processor (DronaHQ) is compliant with GDPR.
- DronaHQ is compliant with GDPR