This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the DrohaHQ service offered by Deltecs Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (“DronaHQ”), and its affiliates (the “Services”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the website located at https://www.dronahq.com (the “Drona Site”). By using the Services, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
You acknowledge that DronaHQ has the right to enforce these policies as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. This means that if you, or anyone using your account or domain, violate these terms, DronaHQ may take any and all actions — from the issuance of a warning to terminating your right to use the Services and involvement of the appropriate authorities — that DronaHQ deems necessary or appropriate. DronaHQ may not be required to provide notice prior to terminating your right to use the Services for violating these Terms, but it may choose to do so (subject to applicable local U.S. and non-U.S. law).
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Drona Site for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, Ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content which, in DronaHQ’s sole opinion, contains expressions of abuse, offensive language or images, obscenity or pornography (including but not limited to child abuse or child pornography, and/or depictions of minors engaged in sexual conduct or explicitly sexual situations).
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
- Content in Violation of Third Party Services. Content that violates the terms of any agreement to which you or your users have agreed in downloading or using any software associated with the Services from any third party, including where applicable, the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Blackberry World.
No Security Violations
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting of Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.