Trademark Usage Guidelines: DronaHQ
The following guidelines apply to the use of all DronaHQ Marks (the “Mark(s)”). Deltecs Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
(“DronaHQ”) reserves the right to amend these guidelines from time to time.
- You must use the appropriate legend for the Mark: ® for registered trademarks, TM for unregistered trademarks, and SM for unregistered service marks.
- You shall not use any Mark to disparage DronaHQ, its products or services, or in a manner which, in DronaHQ’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or damage its goodwill in the Mark or imply endorsement by DronaHQ. You agree to cease all such uses upon written notification by DronaHQ. You agree not to take any action which might lead a third party to think DronaHQ’s Mark is owned by you, or which might adversely impact DronaHQ’s reputation. You shall at all times use the DronaHQ Marks in a manner consistent with trademark laws.
- You shall notify DronaHQ immediately of any improper, infringing, confusing or unauthorized use of DronaHQ’s Marks of which you become aware.
- You shall not alter the appearance of any DronaHQ Mark or obscure such Mark in any way. Changing the color, font, or proportions of any DronaHQ Mark is prohibited.
- You shall not use any mark that is substantially similar to any DronaHQ Mark, that may be confused with a DronaHQ Mark, or that incorporates all or any portion of a DronaHQ Mark
- Questions concerning proper use of the Marks shall be directed to email@example.com.
- You may use only the specific Mark for which you have been granted rights to use by written agreement of DronaHQ, and subject to the limitations of any such grant.