[PRODUCT UPDATE] VISUAL FORMULA BUILDER, VALIDATION ON APP
We’re pleased to announce new features/changes on Studio (staging) published in this week. Following are the details about these features:
- Archive Sheet – You can now archive a sheet. An archived sheet will not be visible in apps/sheets
- Move Sheet – You can move a sheet from one app to another
- Visual Formula Builder – A new wizard has been introduced to help you build formulas faster.
- The respective field will be highlighted and its validation criteria will be displayed when the user clicks on the ‘V’ option on the control
- SELECT SCREEN TYPE – Now select a type of screen from options – Data Collection, Workflow, Presentation, Report, Empty when you add a new screen in the app
Note – Currently this wizard if used to build LOOKUP formula
- In version list popup, versions are displayed in descending order and green colored tick icon is displayed beside the latest version
- UI Revamped – Submission log ON/OFF modal, Import from sheet modal, Create Empty screen
- Rules & Validations tab will be visible on the Rules and Validations modal when the user clicks on the respective option on the builder screen.
- Edit formula button for existing list type column has been now removed from within the cell to the column header.
- After scrolling a few rows, range selection and copy-paste fails
- Pasting multi-line text in sheets fails, instead of a new line in the same cell it creates a new cell.
- Filters were not working in the formula in sheets.
- List type columns (without formula) were having empty options list.
- Last row sheet scrolling issue.
- Empty screen and large app publish an issue
- Screen names showing some random name while creating a new screen.
- Conditional visibility: When controls are not selected in conditional visibility and we click on save, ‘saved successfully’ message is displayed. It should throw an error message.
- Create an empty sheet replaced existing sheet name when the submit button is added.
For the curious souls, here is a signup for early access to DronaHQ Low code platform . Please reach out to me if you would like to know anything specific on Low code/ No Code capability.
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] Range Date and Time picker New feature
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] Workflow Status App & Multi Image…
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] BIND DATA FROM APP,KEYBOARD…
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] NEW CONTROL, CLUB LIST AND ADD TO CALENDER
- DronaHQ Founders Divyesh and Jinen on how they grew…
- [PRODUCT UPDATE] OAuth added for API, Search Control