[PRODUCT UPDATE] COPY-PASTE ACTIVATED IN USER SHEET
We’re pleased to announce new features/changes on Studio (staging) published in this week. Following are the details about these features:
- Range selection and Copy-Paste is available in Users sheet been introduced in sheets.
- The formula can be added in the list type column (e.g. radio, checkbox, multi-select, keywords, etc.) in Users sheet.
- On focus, Barcode scanner is populated in the Text control.
- Users table will be visible in suggestions in formula box of list type columns in Sheets.
- Filter operators can be used in LOOKUP() in formula box of list type columns in Sheets
- User properties have been removed from the user’s table. Now use any single-select column (radio, dropdown, select bar) to be used in the assignment as user properties.
- Copy-Paste in the multi-select column was not working.
- Empty cells are not considered in Lookup.
- Unique row it wasn’t getting assigned while saving the empty row.
- Formula icon removed from locked columns
- Column label name to be taken based on columns selected in the formula.
- Filters operators bugs fixed – $nany, $all, $nall, $mxcnt, $cnt.
- Number and string both can be matched based on Sheet’s column data type. For example, if a number is an input in a Text box and that value is to be compared with unique_id, then such comparison can now be done.
- Image control minor bug fix.
- Advance multi-select control updated – backend changes.
- Paragraph label theme, title subtitle font properties, header font property in main and subheader bug.
- Signature bug fixed.
- Toggle text bug – Default Selected Value not working
For the curious souls, here is a signup for early access to DronaHQ Low code platform . Please reach out to me if you would like to know anything specific on Low code/ No Code capability.
Sign Up Now!
and share this blog item