[PRODUCT UPDATE] ADVANCE WORKFLOW,FORMULA IN APP SHEETS
We’re pleased to announce new features/changes on Studio (staging) published in this week. Following are the details about these features:
- Branching has been introduced in Workflows. You can now create multiple branches in the workflow to execute tasks in parallel.
- Create a branch by clicking on + icon while creating a task. Once a branch is created, you can add as many tasks as required under a branch
- You can put conditions on a branch to execute it (similar to the execution conditions for a workflow task).
- Next task to the entire Branch section will only execute when all the branches of the section are executed.
- There should be at least two branches in the Branch section.
- API registration has been introduced. You can go to the APIs tab on the home screen to register APIs in Studio
- New UI for Sheets listing
- Apps Specific sheets Listing.
- The user can add sheets Globally or in Specific app.
- Archive sheet option.
- Formula box introduced in list type columns. Options can be populated using formula box while creating a new column of list type column i.e. either Checkbox, Radio, Dropdown, Multiselect, Keyword or Select Bar.
- Paste options data in formula box in list type columns (Note – Currently paste works for static options)
- Submit Log – This option (a toggle button) appears when you click on Create Empty Screen or on Control-Sheet Mapping modal for a Submit button. It can be seen on the left side of the top bar.
- Validation on focus out – Validations check will be applied once the focus moves out of the control
- Map with existing sheet i.e. map controls of a screen to an existing sheet option on Control-Sheet Mapping modal has been removed
- Conditional Visibilities has been renamed to Rules. You can see a new tab for Rules below Controls tab on the leftmost pane of the builder.
- Workflow button removed from Submit button and moved to right side of the top bar
- Shortcut to Validations – Now you can go to Validations modal for control by clicking on the Validations Shortcut – ‘V’, which is placed next to the Formula ‘F’ on the screen.
- Controls are categorized into FORMS & VISUALS in the Control’s pane
- Preview button has been changed to a play icon
- Keywords were populating incorrectly in Workflow – Fixed. A user needs to specifically map controls with Sheet column to use them properly in Workflow.
- Invalid date getting stored in Date
- In case of multi-select options, while creating options same value was getting assigned to different options
For the curious souls, here is a signup for early access to DronaHQ Low code platform . Please reach out to me if you would like to know anything specific on Low code/ No Code capability.